TLF ALUMNAE SALON: The Work “Place”
Date: June 22, 2021
Time: 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Location: Zoom Meeting
This event is one of a new series, Conversations to Stay Current, virtual roundtable discussions designed for alumnae of The Leadership Foundry program.
- What have Boards done to guide companies through a shift in what the work “place” means during a global public health crisis, and what are the areas of focus for the future?
- What challenges have Boards faced in meeting and collaborating virtually?
- What is the Board’s role in addressing the mass exodus of women from the workforce due to the pandemic?
Featured Alumnae Panelists:
Tracy S. Harris, TLF Class of 2015, LinkedIn
- Director, CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield (Finance, Audit, Governance)
- Director, District of Columbia Retirement Board (Audit-Chair, Finance and Investment, Nominating and Governance)
Patricia Milon, TLF Class of 2018, LinkedIn
- Director, First United Bank & Trust (Nominating and Corporate Governance, Risk)
Invitations will be sent via email to alumnae via EventBrite. If you are a TLF Alumnae but did not receive and invitation, email email@example.com to register.
Zoom meeting participation will be capped at 30 in order to facilitate conversations.