View our webinar to learn about updates to our program for 2021
- Accomplished senior executive with extensive experience in Regulatory Compliance, Operational Risk, Information Technology (IT) Risk and Operational Excellence with large financial services institutions.
- Successful track record in developing sound risk and control strategies to address complex issues and sustain a strong risk culture with the risk appetite. Instrumental in building, transforming and implementing scalable risk and compliance frameworks.
- Expert in cultivating strategic partnerships with stakeholders, auditors and regulators.
- Highly regarded for developing next generation leaders, managing large global cross functional diverse teams of talented professionals through direct and indirect influence.
- CEO and Founder, Vikara Risk and Compliance Solutions LLC providing strategic advisory services in risk and compliance to large and mid-size financial services institutions.
Describe your industry experience:
- Providing 20 years of thought leadership in Regulatory Compliance, Operational Risk, Information Technology (IT) Risk, Operational Excellence, Transformation and Change Management with large financial services institutions.
Describe your functional experience:
- Most recently, Senior Vice President, Business Controls and Chief Operating Officer for a $2.3 trillion Bank. Led the Risk and Compliance functions for Shared Services Operations within Bank’s Global Technology and Operations. Responsibilities included leading and influencing cross functional teams of over 3000 and a budget of $100 million in United States of America (USA), United Kingdom (UK), Singapore and India.
- CEO and Founder, Vikara Risk and Compliance Solutions LLC providing strategic advisory services in risk and compliance to large and mid-size financial services institution.
- Honorary Speaker for various non-profit organization on wide ranging topics related to Asian Leadership and Women’s causes.
Describe your key business transaction experience:
- Problem Solving, Remediation of Regulatory Issues and Consent Orders, Creating industry leading frameworks, Connecting the dots, Inclusive and collaborative Leadership, Developing next generation leaders
What is the most important skill you bring to a corporate board?
- Extensive experience in Regulatory Compliance, Proactive Risk Management and Transformation with large financial services institutions.
- Expertise in anticipating regulatory requirements, presenting to the regulators succinctly and ensuring connecting the dots to ensure satisfactory opinions.
- Extensive experience with large financial services institutions will benefit the Risk, Audit and Governance committees of a small or mid-size financial services corporate board.