Check out our recorded informational session to learn more about our program.
As the Chief Operating Officer, I oversee marketing, sales, business development, product management and customer success in order to deliver best-in-class technology and service to our B2B audience.
Describe your industry experience:
- Online media
- Cloud software/Software as a Service
- Big data
Describe your functional experience:
- All day-to-day management of operations (marketing, product, sales, customer support, strategy, etc.) for software division of a $1B services provider.
Describe your key business transactional experience:
- Washington Post Company – Involved in integration of two businesses (digital and print) under one corporate umbrella.
- Vistaprint – Involved in the operationalization of an acquired digital division into the corporate parent.
- mHelpDesk – Involved in the final acquisition process (arbitration) of mHelpDesk by ANGI/IAC.
What is the most important skill you bring to a corporate board?
- Broad and proven experience digging in and scaling businesses across critical operations, especially in conjunction with founders (I have worked directly with founders in my past 4 roles).