Check out our recorded informational session to learn more about our program.
Vice President of Information Security and Chief Information Security Officer
Dynamic Technology Leader currently serving as a Chief Information Security Officer and Vice President of Information Security responsible for Information Security, IT Quality Compliance and Information Governance globally, for a $10+ billion-dollar healthcare company with over 55,000 employees worldwide.
Describe your industry experience:
Technology leader with 20+ years melding large, complex business and technology teams with competing priorities, I unite individual stakeholders on common goals. As well, my teams provide maximum protection, perpetuate value and resolve key problems. A triple-threat leader, I am 1) a strategist, who 2) manages effectively; and, 3) gets “hands-on” to execute at all levels.
- 20+ years in the public and private sector.
- Significant Experience in the Federal Government and Department of Defense
- Experience working for organizations in the
- Defense and Federal
- Government Contracting
- Healthcare Industry
Describe your functional experience:
Chief Information Security Officer for a 10+ billion-dollar healthcare organization with a global footprint of over 90+ countries.
Describe your key business transactional experience:
- Experience in strategic acquisitions and part of an executive team responsible for leading a healthcare analytics company through an IPO.
- Negotiated multi-million dollar contracts both for the Federal Government and the Private Sector
- Experience in advising non-profit organizations on strategy and technology.
What is the most important skill you bring to a corporate board?
- Significant experience in technology, management, compliance and cybersecurity within public and private sector organizations.
- Significant experience in incident response and breach readiness.
- Substantial knowledge of the medical device industry with significant global experience.
- Experience operating in complex environments in evolving industries.
- Significant experience in product development, quality systems and organizational change management.
- Excellent business and financial acumen and strategic planning experience within various organizations.
- Experience in mergers, acquisitions and IPO’s.