Applications are now open for the 2021 Program. Deadline is June 30, 2021. View the slides from our April 2021 webinar to learn more
Vice President of Information Security and Chief Information Security Officer
Dynamic Technology Leader currently serving as a Chief Information Security Officer and Vice President of Information Security responsible for Information Security, IT Quality Compliance and Information Governance globally, for a $10+ billion-dollar healthcare company with over 55,000 employees worldwide.
Describe your industry experience:
Technology leader with 20+ years melding large, complex business and technology teams with competing priorities, I unite individual stakeholders on common goals. As well, my teams provide maximum protection, perpetuate value and resolve key problems. A triple-threat leader, I am 1) a strategist, who 2) manages effectively; and, 3) gets “hands-on” to execute at all levels.
- 20+ years in the public and private sector.
- Significant Experience in the Federal Government and Department of Defense
- Experience working for organizations in the
- Defense and Federal
- Government Contracting
- Healthcare Industry
Describe your functional experience:
Chief Information Security Officer for a 10+ billion-dollar healthcare organization with a global footprint of over 90+ countries.
Describe your key business transactional experience:
- Experience in strategic acquisitions and part of an executive team responsible for leading a healthcare analytics company through an IPO.
- Negotiated multi-million dollar contracts both for the Federal Government and the Private Sector
- Experience in advising non-profit organizations on strategy and technology.
What is the most important skill you bring to a corporate board?
- Significant experience in technology, management, compliance and cybersecurity within public and private sector organizations.
- Significant experience in incident response and breach readiness.
- Substantial knowledge of the medical device industry with significant global experience.
- Experience operating in complex environments in evolving industries.
- Significant experience in product development, quality systems and organizational change management.
- Excellent business and financial acumen and strategic planning experience within various organizations.
- Experience in mergers, acquisitions and IPO’s.