View our webinar to learn about updates to our program for 2021
My experience has been within the aerospace and information technology industries, with significant knowledge in the Federal Civil Environmental communities.
- Six Sigma Master Blackbelt for a $2B intelligence and information systems business.
- Senior Manager Business Development for an $800M defense and civil mission solutions business.
- Advanced Solutions Lead for a $300M space and environmental mission solutions business.
- Six Sigma Expert and Site Champion of a $200M information technology systems business.
- Senior Director, Strategy & Government Relations for a $30M science and technology company.
- Program Manager of a $10M supply chain and installation site program for the Australian CAA.
- Program Manager of information technology programs in a $7M consultancy business area.
Key Business Transactional Experience:
I have not had the opportunity to engage in business transactions to date.
What is the most important skill you bring to a corporate board?
My diversity, in career experience and leadership experience, is the most important skill I bring to a corporate board. My diverse career experience includes: execution of advocacy and strategic planning, marketing campaigns, business development, program management, six sigma, and engineering across a diverse set of government communities. I have engaged with the DoD, Intelligence, Federal Civil and International agencies. I have led business initiatives with executive level and operational level teams. My diverse leadership experience includes: business executives comprised of President, Vice Presidents, and Directors; a 250 employee cross-functional team; a 30 personnel cross-functional staff to include Australian subcontractors; and a 15 person team comprised of both government customers and industry partners.