Check out our recorded informational session to learn more about our program.
The Process Pro
- Technology, computer / electronic product manufacturing, digital printing
- Management consulting
- Customer service / call center / help desk
- Government contracting
- Professional / civic / social advocacy
- Vice President, global bid and capture organization for $1B technology infrastructures services business unit.
- Vice President, technology implementation, operations and program delivery unit (including help desk and maintenance) for Federal Government contracts totaling $250M in revenue; employees numbered 150.
- Senior operations manager for $25M, 245 person product service delivery organization. Several years leading call center and regional planning and operations units.
- Global business process reengineering leader and implementation manager.
Key Business Transactional Experience:
- While VP for the global bid & capture organization, led a significant redesign that resulted in an industry leading approach to positions and skills, and enhanced promotional opportunities while also downsizing and reducing operational costs.
- While Board Chair of a non-profit, I partnered with a CEO to successfully complete a merger with another non-profit.
What is the most important skill you bring to a corporate board?
Experience and results in strategic implementation, all aspects of operations management, and organization development in for-profit companies and not-for-profit organizations.