Check out our recorded informational session to learn more about our program.
Describe your industry experience:
- IT/Technology – 6 years leading an IT workforce development organization through market changes and product launches
- Government – U.S. diplomatic service, Foreign Service Economics Officer
- Education – program development, online education, certificate development
- Travel/Tourism Industry
- Experience in (and with) both domestic and international markets
Describe your functional experience:
- Seasoned organization leader with track record of growing revenue and increasing profits
- Experience with board governance best practices through numerous nonprofit board terms served
Describe your key business transactional experience:
- Business turn-arounds – In past 2 positions, I was the organization leader and responsible for developing/leading strategy to move from operating in the red to healthy profits.
- In current position, we have expanded to multiple new locations in numerous jurisdictions – beyond logistics and staffing, I have been coordinating messaging/awareness and the legal aspects of each new jurisdiction.
What is the most important skill you bring to a corporate board?
My diverse industry background combined with my international markets experience allows me access and use market research data to contribute to strategy for launching new products and expanding to new markets. Energy, enthusiasm, commitment.