View our webinar to learn about updates to our program for 2021
Define and execute corporate strategy in collaboration with CEO and entire executive team.
- I have more than 20 years of experience in the software and IT industries, serving in many roles from individual contributor to executive leader across multiple disciplines, including corporate operations, information systems, consulting, technical support, and real estate.
- I am currently the Chief of Staff of Appian Corporation, collaborating with the CEO and the executives to establish strategy and achieve corporate goals. Appian is a software company traded on NASDAQ (APPN) with over $250 million in annual revenue, with software revenue and headcount growing over 30% annually.
- I led Information Systems and Real Estate at MicroStrategy and owned a $50M information systems annual budget and led 130 employees located in South America, North America, Europe, and China.
- I led Services Operations at MicroStrategy and improved profitability and predictability of the $65M revenue generating consulting and education business units.
Key business transactional experience:
- I was integral in Appian’s 2020 acquisition of Novayre, which was delivered in just seven months from inception to the launch of a fully integrated product.
- I was a member of the small team that delivered Appian’s successful IPO in 2017, influencing messaging, defining content – both marketing and SEC filings, delivering key financial analysis, ensuring alignment of the various departments to deliver the IPO on schedule.
What is the most important skill you bring to a corporate board?
I am an expert on operating and growing a software company, which requires both innovative thinking and operational excellence. My experience runs the gamut – corporate operations, software development, sales of software and professional services, delivery of services, and the human resources management needed for success. I would be useful to any small to medium size software company wishing to grow from a startup to a global company with customers and delivery centers around the world.