View our webinar to learn about updates to our program for 2021
Senior Vice President
Describe your industry experience:
- Information Technology: system development and operations
- Systems Engineering: Life cycle analysis
- Aviation Support: Scheduled air transport services
Describe your functional experience:
- Senior Vice President of $175M Global Mission Solutions within AECOM’s Intelligence Community organization and is responsible for AECOM’s language-enabled services, power and cooling management, and classified design and construction for DoD and the Intelligence Community.
- Vice President, Business Development & Capture Management for URS Federal Services Mission Readiness Group. In this capacity she oversaw all BD and Capture activities for this $700M organization, supporting and ensuring its continued success.
- Executive Director for Analysis and Processing within CSC’s new $80M Mission Services line of service. Led and transformed the Integrated Enterprise Services for CSC’s Defense Group into a successful $75M business area managing a global integrated workforce providing technology solutions and IT services to a number of US Army organizations.
- Operations Director within CSC’s Intelligence Group where she led several strategic programs providing large-scale systems engineering, IT, and operations support to the National Intelligence community including CIA, NRO, NSA and NGA.
- Director & Program Manager for $150M diplomatic telecommunications service for the State Department
- Program Manager of the $150M Army DCGS program responsible for execution, planning, and development of this critical tactical capability enhancing ISR support to US deployed forces worldwide
Describe your key business transactional experience:
Competitively selected as a Sr. Vice President of a new intelligence organization within AECOM two years ago. I was tasked with building an organization, creating the organizational structure, developing an appropriate strategy for growth and building a strong pipeline. We are now a $175M annual P&L organization with a strong pipeline and a high performing team receiving all 95% and greater award fee scores.
Selected as Executive Director and charged with standing up a new business unit at CSC. The Analysis and Processing Business Unit was established to centralize the company’s analytical capability and products, including big data analytics and clout computing. I integrated all of the disparate analytics organizations within CSC under one management structure. I worked with HR, Finance, and Operations to ensure the necessary business framework was in place to create products and business offerings.
What is the most important skill you bring to a corporate board?
The most important skill I bring to the corporate board is my ability to organize and provide both strategic and tactical direction to enable a highly functioning board. I have over 20 years of corporate experience at all levels of management and have worked within a number of different business models that were successful. I have accumulated a wealth of knowledge in business operations and have applied this to lead successful businesses providing IT, systems engineering, and logistics operations to a variety of US Government customers within DoD, the IC, and the State Department.