Applications are now open for the 2021 Program. Deadline is June 30, 2021. View the slides from our April 2021 webinar to learn more
Senior Vice President
Describe your industry experience:
- Information Technology: system development and operations
- Systems Engineering: Life cycle analysis
- Aviation Support: Scheduled air transport services
Describe your functional experience:
- Senior Vice President of $175M Global Mission Solutions within AECOM’s Intelligence Community organization and is responsible for AECOM’s language-enabled services, power and cooling management, and classified design and construction for DoD and the Intelligence Community.
- Vice President, Business Development & Capture Management for URS Federal Services Mission Readiness Group. In this capacity she oversaw all BD and Capture activities for this $700M organization, supporting and ensuring its continued success.
- Executive Director for Analysis and Processing within CSC’s new $80M Mission Services line of service. Led and transformed the Integrated Enterprise Services for CSC’s Defense Group into a successful $75M business area managing a global integrated workforce providing technology solutions and IT services to a number of US Army organizations.
- Operations Director within CSC’s Intelligence Group where she led several strategic programs providing large-scale systems engineering, IT, and operations support to the National Intelligence community including CIA, NRO, NSA and NGA.
- Director & Program Manager for $150M diplomatic telecommunications service for the State Department
- Program Manager of the $150M Army DCGS program responsible for execution, planning, and development of this critical tactical capability enhancing ISR support to US deployed forces worldwide
Describe your key business transactional experience:
Competitively selected as a Sr. Vice President of a new intelligence organization within AECOM two years ago. I was tasked with building an organization, creating the organizational structure, developing an appropriate strategy for growth and building a strong pipeline. We are now a $175M annual P&L organization with a strong pipeline and a high performing team receiving all 95% and greater award fee scores.
Selected as Executive Director and charged with standing up a new business unit at CSC. The Analysis and Processing Business Unit was established to centralize the company’s analytical capability and products, including big data analytics and clout computing. I integrated all of the disparate analytics organizations within CSC under one management structure. I worked with HR, Finance, and Operations to ensure the necessary business framework was in place to create products and business offerings.
What is the most important skill you bring to a corporate board?
The most important skill I bring to the corporate board is my ability to organize and provide both strategic and tactical direction to enable a highly functioning board. I have over 20 years of corporate experience at all levels of management and have worked within a number of different business models that were successful. I have accumulated a wealth of knowledge in business operations and have applied this to lead successful businesses providing IT, systems engineering, and logistics operations to a variety of US Government customers within DoD, the IC, and the State Department.