Applications are now open for the 2021 Program. Deadline is June 30, 2021. View the slides from our April 2021 webinar to learn more
Founder & CEO of Tanager Hill, providing fractional and interim executive management, and consulting for critical business operations in the commercial real estate sector.
Executive in charge of P&L commercial real estate services from $25M to $200M encompassing leasing, sales, asset management, property management, facilities management, construction project management and at risk construction.
Describe your industry experience:
- Institutional investment in Commercial Real Estate sector
- Commercial Real Estate Sales and Leasing – both landlord and tenant representation
- Commercial Real Estate Asset Management, Property Management, and Facilities Management
- Commercial Real Estate Construction Project Management and at-risk Construction
Describe your functional experience:
- Senior Operations executive for $200M private commercial real estate company, managing through disposition/sale to public company, Jones Lang LaSalle
- P&L responsibility for $100M division of private commercial real estate company – The Donohoe Companies
- P&L responsibility for $25M and $45M divisions within publicly traded companies JLL and CBRE
- Chief operations executive for $25M private commercial real estate investment, development and services company – MRP Realty
Describe your key business transactional experience:
As a partner in the firm, I was a key participant in preparing our $260M private company for sale to a global publicly traded company and led the transition as we were merged into the purchasing entity.
What is the most important skill you bring to a corporate board?
P&L focus and experience with a strong ability to get at underlying issues, separating the signal from the noise. I ask questions and collaborate naturally with others. I’m experienced and intellectually curious. I think strategically and work toward building organizational capacity and agility.