View our webinar to learn about updates to our program for 2021
- Accomplished senior leader with over 20 years of experience in the computer industry working across multiple platforms primarily focused in Cyber, Intelligence, Defense, and Information Technology markets. Ms. Murray has a diverse blend of engineering, technical management, program management, business development and technical leadership focused within the Cyber Community.
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement a vision for herself and others. Visible leader as a pioneer of change.
- Founder & CEO of Ironwood, providing consulting services in the counterintelligence area of operations and training.
Describe your industry experience:
- Over 20 years of experience in the Government Contracting Industry, working in the Cyber and Intelligence markets
- Extensive technical experience in Cyber strategy, development, and execution
- Additionally, expertise in specialized support to Intelligence and Operations training
- Strategic Planning
- Flagship Proposals
- Employee Engagement
- Business Development
- Operational Leadership
- Information Security Technology
Describe your functional experience:
- Advise Executives and leaders on Cyber strategy, evaluating plans to grow business, staff, and addressing the most effective methods to increase visibility and profitability in the Cyber market
- Experience providing briefings to executive leadership, speaking at world cyber conferences, and other oral presentations to various government contractor customers, academia, and consumers.
- Senior technical liaison with Corporate Executives, Government, Subcontractors, Vendors, and Client Contracting Officers Representatives
Describe your key business transaction experience:
- Involved in multiple proposals to win contracts in the Cyber markets that have totaled over $25 million in value and revenue to the business. Ms. Murray has held the responsibilities of technical volume lead, writer, solution architect, reviewer, and responsible for creating winning strategy.
- Worked with various business development teams to identify new market opportunities for growth.
What is the most important skill you bring to a corporate board?
As the Cyber Security landscape grows, Ms.Murray brings her technical understanding and strategic vision working in the Cyber, Intelligence, and Technology field.
Ms. Murray’s Cyber strategy foresight, solutions architect skills, and expertise brings diversity, technical knowledge, and can provide cybersecurity solutions to a broad clientele, tailored to their rapidly evolving needs. Her knowledge of Cyber industry allows her to provide her forward thinking mentality by providing solutions to tackle Innovation and support corporate needs addressing the changing Cyber landscape.
The skill of effective communication as Ms.Murray has experience as a technical expert presenting her ideas as well as the ideas representing others to executive leaders within Leidos as well as representing the company via oral presentations to various customers within the Defense Department and Intelligence Community.