Applications are now open for the 2021 Program. Deadline is June 30, 2021. View the slides from our April 2021 webinar to learn more
Jill combines her strong technical and engineering background with exceptional performance as an operations executive for multibillion P/L in Federal Government Contracting market. She has an extraordinary record of strategic growth, innovation, transitions, and delivery.
- Executive Vice President and General Manager at Amentum responsible for the Intelligence, Systems Engineering, Security, Services and Solutions (IS4) Strategic Business Unit with approximately $1B+ annual revenue.
- Responsible for engineering and technical services across the full engineering life cycle supporting research and development, deployment, training, sustainment and operations.
- Jill’s primary business focus is on intelligence, security and technology customers in both national security and commercial markets.
- Current portfolio contains diverse programs in operations and maintenance/data analytics, Information Technology, cyber security, Critical Infrastructure Protection, Naval systems engineering, electromagnetic spectrum warfare, specialized training, mission support, linguistics, and classified design and construction.
- Previously, Executive Vice President and General Manager of AECOM’s IS4 Strategic Business Unit and AECOM’s Intelligence Community Services.
- Prior to acquisition of URS by AECOM, Jill led $1B+ Global Security Group (GSG) under URS’ Federal Services Division. GSG was URS’ most profitable business group delivering chemical weapons demilitarization, chemical/biological/nuclear security and threat reduction, and classified program management, design and construction.
- Served as Chief Operating Officer for NJVC, a technology services provider for Intelligence, Government and commercial customers.
- Jill served as program manager for a multi‐billion dollar information technology and information services contract, leading thousands of employees while initiating a collaborative program that achieved significant efficiencies and cost savings, as well as innovation in communication and partnerships in the Intelligence Community.
- Executive Vice President and General Manager for $1+B P/L in private federal services and commercial engineering and technical solutions company
- Executive Vice President and General Manager for $1+B P/L in public company in federal services and commercial engineering company
- COO for $500M private company delivering classified IT services
- Jill’s creative leadership developed many innovative offerings and operational efficiency initiatives: SafeUPTM in 2013, O&M best practices, FAMOSsm in 2017 and staffing, StaffUpsm in 2018.
- Jill holds a Master’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from MIT, a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Illinois, holds two patents related to energy systems, and has published over 27 papers in cryogenic technology.
- She was on the Washington Exec Top 30 Executives to Watch in 2016. She was the Women in Technology Leadership award winner for large business in 2011 and won the American Business Association Gold Stevie Award 2015 Female Executive of the Year for large business.
- Jill is a champion for diversity and an accomplished speaker on women in leadership
- Jill serves on several public, private and not-for-profit board (Amentum National Security Services (private), President and Director, President and Director, AGS Australia, Ltd,; President and Director AECOM National Security Services; President and Director, URS Federal Projects; Vice President and Director, EG&G Defense Materials; Director, Washington Demilitarization Company – public). Board of Advisors for the Intelligence and National Security Alliance and AFCEA board (industry non-profit).
Key business transactional experience:
- All key business transactional experience as critical part of management team
- Acquisitions (both buying and selling)
- Mergers (corporate consolidations)
- Divestitures (public and private)
- New company stand-up (public and private, including IPO)
- Numerous organizational and large program transitions
What is the most important skill you bring to a corporate board?
I am connected thinker who loves to leverage successful executive operational experiences with innovation and engineering skills to help grow corporate value.