Now accepting applications for the Class of 2021. Apply Here! Applications are due by May 18.
Strategic advisor with over 40 years of professional experience including leadership roles in strategy, capture, business development, training, mentoring and management with a focus on business growth.
Describe your industry experience:
- 40 years of industry and federal experience in the IT and services fields.
- 25 years supporting the federal market in the areas of program management and business development/strategic growth.
- Extensive knowledge in the civilian, defense and homeland security agencies with solid and vast relationships covering these departments in both industry and government.
- 15 years of industry experience covering manufacturing and financial industries.
Describe your functional experience:
- Founder and owner of consulting company since August 2017. Steady growth with clients ranging from $5M to $5B in revenue.
- Strategic capture management of opportunities ranging from $20M to $2B.
- President, founder, and board of directors of a nonprofit, ProCM, focused on professionals in the business development and capture management field.
- Leadership for capture division for Health within Northrop Grumman.
- Executive positions for large businesses including CSC, Lockheed Martin, CACI, American Systems, ASM Research and several small and mid-size businesses as well.
- Former Deputy CIO for the Department of Education, Financial Student Aid.
- Former leader for AFCEA International leadership program.
- Held numerous board officer positions for associations in the federal market.
Describe your key business transactional experience:
- Established consulting practice, developing infrastructure, marketing, services with associated catalog, financials, contractual and legal entities including trademarking 2 offerings.
- Established 501C6 association, developing infrastructure, marketing, board of directors, cadence, membership, and associated policies and procedures. Sold organization to a competitor and transitioned membership and artifacts.
What is the most important skill you bring to a corporate board?
- Excel at establishing and maintaining strong relationships in both industry and federal market. Able to leverage these relationships and offer guidance and continuity while growing clients and associate’s businesses.
- Imaginative, unique and energetic team member. Moto is – It’s all about the Win! That goes for business, people, careers, and life.
- Respected and caring, fun and open, leader and participant. Roll up my sleeves and do whatever it takes.