Strategic advisor with over 40 years of professional experience including leadership roles in strategy, capture, business development, training, mentoring and management with a focus on business growth.
Describe your industry experience:
- 40 years of industry and federal experience in the IT and services fields.
- 25 years supporting the federal market in the areas of program management and business development/strategic growth.
- Extensive knowledge in the civilian, defense and homeland security agencies with solid and vast relationships covering these departments in both industry and government.
- 15 years of industry experience covering manufacturing and financial industries.
Describe your functional experience:
- Founder and owner of consulting company since August 2017. Steady growth with clients ranging from $5M to $5B in revenue.
- Strategic capture management of opportunities ranging from $20M to $2B.
- President, founder, and board of directors of a nonprofit, ProCM, focused on professionals in the business development and capture management field.
- Leadership for capture division for Health within Northrop Grumman.
- Executive positions for large businesses including CSC, Lockheed Martin, CACI, American Systems, ASM Research and several small and mid-size businesses as well.
- Former Deputy CIO for the Department of Education, Financial Student Aid.
- Former leader for AFCEA International leadership program.
- Held numerous board officer positions for associations in the federal market.
Describe your key business transactional experience:
- Established consulting practice, developing infrastructure, marketing, services with associated catalog, financials, contractual and legal entities including trademarking 2 offerings.
- Established 501C6 association, developing infrastructure, marketing, board of directors, cadence, membership, and associated policies and procedures. Sold organization to a competitor and transitioned membership and artifacts.
What is the most important skill you bring to a corporate board?
- Excel at establishing and maintaining strong relationships in both industry and federal market. Able to leverage these relationships and offer guidance and continuity while growing clients and associate’s businesses.
- Imaginative, unique and energetic team member. Moto is – It’s all about the Win! That goes for business, people, careers, and life.
- Respected and caring, fun and open, leader and participant. Roll up my sleeves and do whatever it takes.