Check out our recorded informational session to learn more about our program.
Geraldine (Gigi) Green-Branch
T. Rowe Price
Sr. Executive with extensive information technology experience, proven leadership and demonstrated success in data management, big data/data warehousing, business intelligence, full-scale application development, infrastructure and transformation
Describe your industry experience:
Sr. IT Executive with extensive information technology experience and demonstrated success in data management, big data/data warehousing, business intelligence, full-scale application development, infrastructure and transformation
Adept in managing business operations with extensive scope of responsibility and a proven track record of delivering optimal results with enterprise data solutions, transformation of legacy environments, exceeding operational goals, objectives, and measurable outcomes.
Describe your functional experience:
- Develop and implement enterprise-wide business technology solutions, direct the business and planning processes for the enterprise for scalable solutions
- Spearhead data initiatives through the development of data architecture, data management best practices, execution and implementation
- Plan, create and implement IT vison and strategy aligned with the strategic business plan to ensure transformation
- Deliver infrastructure to drive transformational change and ensure implementation of scalable solutions
- Strong leadership and management of large scale teams with demonstrated success in delivery of transformational change and results
Describe your key business transactional experience:
- Developed data strategies to reduce applications and consolidation of data to support multiple data initiatives to drive efficiencies. Provide leadership in the overall development, infrastructure, operations and release management to support investment data domain
- Demonstrated success in delivery of infrastructure roadmap, transformation of legacy environments and overall leadership in the development of release management practices and ITIL processes
- Developed enterprise solutions to support investments and operations data environments. Ensured transformation change by implementing target state architecture, CRM and enterprise solutions data delivery to support multi-million dollar initiatives
- Implemented large scale enterprise data solutions for regulatory reporting, business-critical processes, as well as monthly, quarterly and annual financial close, daily interest rate and credit risk analytics for a $2 billion book of business
- Designed, developed and maintained Enterprise Data Architecture management for enterprise data management including business intelligence system, data analytics, data governance, data quality, data modeling, data integration, operation data stores, marts, data warehouses and data standards
- Direct data activities to support the largest restatement program estimated a $12 billion; business focus areas included finance and accounting, credit, capital markets, and underwriting and mortgage operations
What is the most important skill you bring to a corporate board?
Excellent technology and business acumen and an extensive career in the technology field with a data discipline and the ability to develop and implement strategies for sustained results. In today’s information economy, Gigi’s diverse background in business and technology with a disciplined focus in data would be an essential skill set to any board in addressing business needs. The more data a company collects and analyzes, the more information they have to use when making major business decisions. Her experience brings a deep understanding of how data decisions can profoundly impact a business at every level. Her ability to address these needs could be impactful in assisting a company’s board to make informed business decisions regarding reputation, revenue channels, and productivity. Finally, Gigi’s commitment to the role, leadership, planning and experience in the business and technology life cycle from strategy through execution would be a benefit to a corporate board.