Check out our recorded informational session to learn more about our program.
Government Contracts attorney that provides both litigation and counseling services to clients related to all facets of the federal, state, and local Government Contracts industry.
Describe your industry experience:
- Government Contracts
- Cybersecurity Regulatory Compliance
- General Legal Issues
Describe your functional experience:
- Legal Counsel for businesses of all sizes ranging from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies.
- Previously served as a Trial Attorney for the United States Department of Justice
Describe your key business transactional experience:
- Served as the Government Contracts subject matter expert in mergers and acquisitions
- Advise on subcontracting relationships under Government contracts
What is the most important skill you bring to a corporate board?
I provide a deep knowledge of Government Contract experience from the legal perspective including assessing litigation risk, understanding compliance obligations, and understanding how Government business can impact mergers and acquisitions.