Applications are now open for the 2021 Program. Deadline is June 30, 2021. View the slides from our April 2021 webinar to learn more
Chief Operating Officer
CapGemini Government Solutions
- Chief Operating Officer of Capgemini Government Solutions
- Responsible for the strategy and implementation of all business support functions to achieve the short and long term goals of the organization.
- Extensive program management and client delivery experience in the federal and commercial markets spanning IT Transformation, Outsourcing, and Management Consulting.
Describe your industry experience:
- U.S. Federal and commercial consulting/professional services industry experience
- Specific focus on technology and management consulting, including IT transformations, business process outsourcing and large scale program management
- Expertise and experience in driving efficiencies in consulting organizations.
Describe your functional experience:
- COO for a rapidly growing business of unit of a multi-billion dollar global organization providing IT and management consulting services to the US federal government
- Large scale Program Management, including DHS, Department of State, and multiple commercial entities
- Line of business management (project management and architecture) for a $4B global consulting, IT and outsourcing company.
Describe your key business transactional experience:
- Operating in Foreign Ownership Control or Influence (FOCI) and Special Security Agreement (SSA) environments
- It/Consulting Program recovery
- Scaling for business growth
What is the most important skill you bring to a corporate board?
- Deep understanding and experience leading, managing and operating IT/Management consulting and professional services organizations and organizational business unit in both the federal and commercial markets, especially those intended to transform and scale for growth and complexity.