Executive with over 25 years of professional experience including leadership roles in strategy, operations, solution development, program and technical management, with a focus on business growth.
Describe your industry experience:
- 25 years of industry experience in Federal government contracting, state and other national government markets.
- 10 years of experience in commercial industries including manufacturing and high tech.
Describe your functional experience:
- Business development management of a $20B+ pipeline of services opportunities for a $4B technical services provider.
- Line of business management for $150M account within IBM Global Services.
- Strategic capture and proposal management of opportunities ranging from $10M-$1B.
- Strategy and operations management for 250 person professional services start up firm.
Describe your key business transactional experience:
- Involved in 3 separate major company acquisitions. Each resulted in the merger of 2 very large federal contractors (top 50) and required consolidation of business processes and operations.
- Worked for dot.com startup involved in the B2B net market maker space with venture capital funding.
- Involved in corporate and client audits for Sarbanes Oxley compliance.
- Involved in contract dispute resolution and corporate litigation.
What is the most important skill you bring to a corporate board?
Strong analytical thinker with a talent to quickly discern key facts while probing for information, apply broad experience to a variety of situations to determine successful strategies, and engage in discussions to collaborate and find innovative solutions.
Equalizer/Advisor strengths provide rare ability to combine doing what is best with doing what is right.
- Excel at designing policy to guide actions, and put principle into practice.
- Respected and sought out for good judgment and ability to see situations clearly and speak plainly.
- Don’t shy away from making tough decisions – “I was born to make them”.