View our webinar to learn about updates to our program for 2021
Global Technology Executive with 26+ years of experience in Executive level Advisory, Technology Consulting, Technology Transformations and Outsourcing. Strategic Advisor partnering with CIOs, C-Level leaders and their teams; guiding them on executing their business strategies that are underpinned by technology.
Global experience in US, Canada, Asia, Middle East and India.
- Information Technology
- Sales and Marketing
- Global Growth Strategy – Business and Technology
- Financial Services
- CIO Advisory Services
- Technology Transformations – Legacy Modernization, Core System Transformation, Cloud, Agile and DevOps, Architecture, Target Operating Models
- Global Growth Strategies – Large Global Enterprises
- Product Development and Management
Key business transactional experience:
- Advised and managed a transformation across 12 countries for a global bank – core business capabilities, process and systems
- Developed a Business growth strategy across 3 geographies for a technology startup
- Established and launched new alliance relationships for joint growth strategy
- Advised global organizations on Legacy Technology Modernization and Technology Simplification
What is the most important skill you bring to a corporate board?
My global experience in US, Asia, Middle East and India has given me an appreciation of the differences and commonalities of running a successful global business and adjusting strategies to local culture, practices and diversity requirements.
In addition, my deep experience in developing business growth strategies backed by innovative technology strategies enables me to advise CXOs on leading change and driving growth.
My personal strengths in the ability to take a strategic vs. tactical view, structured thinking, astute judgement and clear and strong communication skills has enabled me to advise CXOs achieve desirable outcomes in a predictable manner.