Check out our recorded informational session to learn more about our program.
- Chief Integrity Officer/Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, $2B global market leader in specialized Architecture and Engineering professional services
- Experienced Ethics and Compliance executive able to effectively and efficiently implement robust ethics and compliance programs to address organizational culture challenges
Describe your industry experience:
- Significant experience in U.S. public sector marketplace as well as in international markets, particularly developing markets
Describe your functional experience:
- Chief Ethics and Compliance officer for a $1B technology reseller in the US Federal market
- Chief Ethics and Compliance officer for a $2B architecture and engineering consultancy operating in over 30 countries
- Managing Director of Ethical Hacking (Cybersecurity) line of business for a $1B technology professional services company with global, highly-regulated clients
Describe your key business transactional experience:
- Successfully concluded acquisitions on both buy and sell side
- Specialized experience in compliance due diligence (sell-side)
What is the most important skill you bring to a corporate board?
- I have significant experience with development and implementation of programs intended to remediate potential organizational cultural weaknesses with respect to compliance and internal controls, including when an organization is undergoing significant change and pressure due to external scrutiny (e.g. DOJ, agency OIG investigations)